Elementor is a popular WordPress page builder plugin. It is not limited to page design only, but allows you to build your entire websites. Any part of a WordPress theme can be edited and customized. By using the Elementor editor to drag and drop widgets onto your page, you can a save time, work more intuitively and with no need to code in order to create a professional website.
Unfortunately Elementor ADA Compliance in many areas needs improvement.
That is where the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin by AlumniOnline Web Services LLC can help. Artificial Intelligence (AI) detects and corrects many issues automatically. In fact a variety of features have been included specifically to improve Elementor ADA Compliance.
The WP ADA Compliance Check Plugin improves the accessibility of many popular Elementor widgets, including: Image box widget, Image icon widget, Table of contents widget, toggle widget, accordion widget, Posts widget and the Image carousel widget. The following issues are corrected:
- Corrects issues such as empty links and adjacent identical links created when using the Elementor icon or image box widgets
- Corrects accessibility issues created by the Elementor table of contents widget
- Corrects accessibility issues created by the Elementor toggle or accordion widgets
- Stops Autoplay on Elementor Image Carousel Widget
- Corrects accessibility issues created by theme or plugins modifying page anchor behavior such as those created by Elementor and OceanWP
- More descriptive labels are added to “read more” and “post nav” links in the Post widget.
Elementor is a great website builder tool with many time saving features, team it with WP ADA Compliance Check and you can rest easy that you are building an ADA Compliant website.
If you notice any Web accessibility issues, don’t hesitate to contact use. We are always looking for ways to improve the Elementor ADA Compliance.