- Download the plugin zip file to your computer.
- Login to your WordPress Website and choose “Plugins > Add New” from the dashboard menu. (Note: if you do not see this option you may not have administrative permissions on your website. Please contact your website administrator for assistance.).
- Click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
- Click “Choose File” to locate and upload the plugin file downloaded in step 1.
- Once the installation is complete, click the activate button.
- If not automatically taken there, go to HTML Validation > Settings
- Open the License (PRO) tab
- Enter the license key received in this email and click “Activate”
- Choose your options and click “Save”.
Web Accessibility Checker