The following license agreement applies to the WP ADA Compliance Check, HTML Validation Pro and Simple Accessible Forms Pro WordPress Plugins:
Copyright 2022 AlumniOnline Web Services LLC. All Rights Reserved.
This work (and included software, documentation such as READMEs, or other related items) is being provided by the copyright holders under the following license. By obtaining, using and/or copying this work, you (the licensee) agree that you have read, understood, and will comply with the following terms and conditions.
Permission to copy and modify this software and its documentation is hereby granted, subject to the following limitations:
- This software may be used for only one website.
- This software may be used for an unlimited time period unless purchased as part of a WP ADA Compliance Online Subscription. If purchased as part of an WP ADA Compliance Online subscription the software must be deactivated and removed from all websites if the subscription is allowed to expire.
- Redistribution with or without modification are prohibited.
- Some features of this software may only be available to unexpired license holders.
- Support is limited to the duration of the purchased license period.
The software we offer is provided “as is” without warranty, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. AlumniOnline Web Services LLC assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the software and does not warrant that your website will be free from web accessibility issues when using our software. In no event will AlumniOnline Web Services LLC be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages that may arise related to Web Accessibility of your website while using our software. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.