If you are not completely satisfied, deactivate the license key, remove the plugin from your website and report it to us within 30 days of purchase and we will issue a refund minus a 4% processing fee.
Note: Before requesting a refund the plugin must be removed from your website as follows:
- Go to Settings > Web Accessibility Settings
- Click on the License Key button
- Enter the license key received in your purchase email and click “Deactivate”.
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins
- Locate the WP ADA Compliance Plugin and click “Deactivate” and then “Delete”